I have workshoped this image. Hope you don't mind.
1. Set white and black points using a levels layer. This pushed more pixels into the mid and highlight area of the histogram, which brightened the image.
2. Used a curves layer to pull a little more shadow detail out and removed yellow cast in image.
3. As the camera has locked focus just in front of the duckling, I've tried to sharpen the duck a little using USM in CS2. To improve things a bit more and gain differntiation from the BG I have added a vignette via a curves layer set to multiply mode with a inversed feathered selection around the bird.
4. Added a little more overall contrast into the image via a USM filter run set to 10,50,5.
5. Finally increased saturation in the bird via a hue sat layer with a mask. Then inverted the mask and applied another hue/sat layer a reduced saturation for the surounding foliage.
[ver modificada] [comparar] [miniaturas] [ver original]